Monday, August 11, 2014

Haircuts

8.9.2014

Alex,

You got your 3rd haircut of your LIFE today.  There was a little boy screaming like a banshee in the chair next to you - which freaked you out - but you didn't cry or act out - you just kept looking at him with a "what's wrong with him?" look.

One part of your haircut routine is that you always wants me to hold your hand, under the cape, while she cuts your hair (the clippers tickle you).  Since you know you have to sit still and can’t turn your head, I think it’s your little way of knowing I’m right there.  And it has to be me, Daddy is not good enough, it’s gotta be Mommy (which makes me feel so special / important / loved).

Thank you for being my little boy and for needing me for the big and little things.  I hope that you will always know that I will ALWAYS be there for you.  I love you peanut.  I can't believe you're going to be 3 years old in a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment